Monday, December 3, 2007


Ok, its been a loooong time since I wrote here. For a while I was good about it and then I fell off the blogwagon. I've got good reasons and good excuses. Still working on organizing the taxes for this past year...almost done. Super yuck! I hate being late with them but it is what it is sometimes. I am doing much better about keeping up with our office work. Another thing that's pretty nifty is the kittens. We rescued 4 babies last month. One is chewing on my arm as I type right now. I'll get her picture if I can. Just a minute...OOPS, timed out. I'll try again later. They are so much fun to play with. We found a home for one with my sister, are keeping two, and still need to find a home for the little gray boy. But it won't hurt my feelings if we can't fine a home and have to keep him. That would put us at five cats, 2 dogs, and 5 chickens. Almost a farm! No room for cows or goats tho. Anyway, I've been busy around here. Just finished my sons Slythern (that doesn't look right and spell check doesn't help with it!) scarf. It's about 6 feet long, with 3" green and gray stripes. Just put the fringe on it last night. It does look good but the darn thing rolled. I blocked it too, but it didn't help. Looks good anyway and he likes it. My younger son wanted a scarf too, so I knitted him one. But I used a thicker yarn, bigger needles, and did a rib stitch for 5 feet. Boy, the Patons Rumor yarn is sweet to work with! Highly recommend it to anyone. Well, its getting late and I'm off to bed. The kitten just settled down so I hate to move. But she can sleep with Pete tonight. Maybe they all will!
PS, the picture loaded this time. That's Sadie the sweet, aka the White Devil!

No comments: